नीयत नेक है, भारत एक है

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Congress (I): UP industry suffered under Mayawati regime


Hitting against Mayawati for demoralizing the industrialists big and small alike, Congress (I) has said her rule brought about all round failure of industrial growth in Uttar Pradesh.   Rather than giving incentives to industries for encouraging them to register high growth rate her forcible extortion of money and hafta wasuli has compelled the marginal industrialists to closed down their establishments,  said Congress (I).   Those who are able to pull out are shifting their industries to other states.  This has led to a chain reaction.  While production has come down, unemployment has risen directly affecting the people, Congress (I) further said adding that this has brought down state revenue collection also. Kanpur which was once known as Manchester of the East has now become junk yard of closed industries. Congress (I) highlighted that even where the central government has sanctioned projects, Mayawati is not making available land for setting up new industries.



This article is posted by pressbrief.in

No comments: