नीयत नेक है, भारत एक है

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Rahul Gandhi on Justice

When I was 14 years old, I lost my grand mother; 32 bullets were shot into her body. 150 people witnessed it. Two people were sentenced to death after seven years. My father was bombed to death. About 40 people were involved in it. 17 years are elapsed, nobody is punished yet. Issue is not that whether Afzal Guru got death sentence or not, but the real issue is that our system is very slow and things are moving at a low pace. My grand mother was the Prime Minister of the Country; my father was also the Prime Minister. I am the grand son of my grand mother and the son of my father. But I did not get justice. I am not asking why those people who killed my father had not been hanged yet, because I have a faith in the judiciary of our country. Whatever is the system, we will get the justice we deserve at the end, I believe.

No comments: