नीयत नेक है, भारत एक है

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Rahul Gandhi at IIIT Amethi: Question yourself to gather more knowledge


Congress General Secretary and MP from Amethi Rahul Gandhi spoke at the occasion of the convocation ceremony at IIIT Amethi and said that one should question yourself to gather more knowledge.
“I had mentioned that there was a time I was sitting where you are sitting now. When I was sitting there I thought that I have the answers for all the questions. But later I knew that that is not the fact. I am very passionate about my ideas. Even today I am very passionate. Now I realise that the most important thing one should do is to question one’s ideas. I found it in my life that when I am most certain about something, when I am hundred percent sure that this is the way to do it, very soon I find that I was wrong and there is actually another way to do it and a better way”.

No comments: