नीयत नेक है, भारत एक है

Monday, March 12, 2012

Congress flays Mayawati for scam in Sarva Shiksha Abiyan


Lashing out at UP Chief Minister for depriving the dalit children the benefits of education, Congress (I) has said Mayawati indulged in scam of Sarva Shiksha Abiyan funds to make money at the cost of dalit children’s education. This program has been financed by Congress (I)-led UPA government at the center to ensure that no child is left without education. Free books are given to poor children.  But tendering process was not followed for printing of the books although the amount involved was above Rs 6 crores, said Congress (I).  The entire order for printing was given to a single company in stealthy manner said Congress (I).  The quality of printing was so bad that neither these copy/books were readable nor anything could be written upon them.  Congress (I) said Mayawati government by this scam brought about failure of the Sasrva Shiksha Abiyan in the state.


 
This article is posted by pressbrief.in

No comments: