Criticising BJP for double speak and double standard, Congress (I) has said the hypocrisy of double standards and the double speak has become the ‘pehchaan’ of the BJP. Since BJP is always playing game of hide and seek, it has ‘doubles’ for every occasion, said Congress (I). BJP talk of being a party with a difference. But in Karnataka it made no difference to it when its chief minister Yeddyurappa kept looting the state. In Madhya Pradesh BJP government allotted land valued at crores to its leaders for few lakhs only under the guise of a trust, said Congress (I). Later Supreme Court cancelled the allotment being illegal. Same double standard worked in Uttarakhand government of BJP. While BJP was leading agitation against corruption in Delhi, the same party did not even bother to save the life of Swami Nigmanand who was on fast against corruption in BJP ruled Uttarakhand government for saving Ganga from pollution, said Congress (I).
This article is posted by pressbrief.in

No comments:
Post a Comment