Flaying Mayawati for playing with education and health of school children, Congress (I) has said she is indulging in large scale irregularities in implementation of Mid Day Meal program. Under Integrated Chief Development Scheme Central Congress (I)-led UPA government provides funds in crores of rupees for providing mid day meal to poor school going children. But the benefits of this scheme are not reaching the children, said Congress (I). Guidelines provide that the scheme should be implemented through NGOs. But Mayawati is not adhering to these guidelines, Congress (I) further said. Mayawati has given the contract for mid day meals to her favorite private company of Ponty Chadda who is supplying only substandard meals to the school instead of wholesome nutritious meal. While children are being deprived of the benefits of mid day meal Mayawati has allowed the contracting company to make undue gains, said Congress (I).
This article is posted by pressbrief.in

No comments:
Post a Comment